Apple iphones and ipods

astrolade
10+ year member

sixftjap
Macon, GA
I have (2) 4gb iphones and (1)8gb iphone as well as (2) 80gb ipods. They are brand new but I dont have any accessories. Let me know I will post pics soon.

4gb iphone- $245.00 gone

8gb iphone- $300.00 1 left shipped and insured

80gb ipod- $180.00 gone

pics are coming as soon as my camera bat charges.... the service is with ATT/ Cingular... You gotta love warranty/insurance...lol

when you say no accessories, does that mean it's just the phone? why is it brand new, but nothing but the phone? you steal them? :p

The very first time was a warranty claim. And NO they are not stolen.

I have too much respect for you guys to be trying to sell stolen merch on a forum that a lot of people know me on.

I will say that I have a good friend that is a regional manager in the data division that gives me a heads up when deals come around that shouldnt be passed up. If you perchase on then I will gladly give you his info to verify the validity of the sale.

The reason there are no accessories is because the first time I didnt need any as only the main unit was the issue. The accessories are easy and inexpensive to acquire.

I hope this answers some questions.

I am not really interested in any trades right now. I seem to have all that I need and want since christmas just passed..lol but if you guys think it would make an interesting trade send me a pm and we maybe can talk about it.

thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

astrolade

10+ year member
sixftjap
astrolade
Macon, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied