Gas mileage

doyoshuffle5
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
alrite guys i kno there isnt to much to improve ur cars gas mileage but any help would be nice i kno by doing the following would help but i kno there is more:

Change air fliter

Change oil

Clean injectors

any more?

cuz i got the car bout a year ago and the mileage jus keeps getn worse n worse

exahust. cold air intake. tornado fuel thing. throttle body spacers will but there about a waste of money in my opinion. basically you want your car to get more air in and get it out as quick as possible.

exahust. cold air intake. tornado fuel thing. throttle body spacers will but there about a waste of money in my opinion. basically you want your car to get more air in and get it out as quick as possible.
that thing is scrap metal. pos worthless investment

Driving habits can make the biggest improvements in milage, don't follow so closely and honestly find a style where you rarely if ever use your brakes. Think about it after each time you jump on the brakes you jump right back on the throttle, just go easy and relax behind the wheel. Otherwise basic tune up stuff and keeping the vehicle in good condition as stated above, Tire pressure is a biggie, clean oil, proper plug gap, clean air filter. I have never tried it but possible if its gettin worse try some injector cleaner.

What kind of vehicle is it?

that thing is scrap metal. pos worthless investment
have you ever used it to say that? It def helped my brother old jeep out and a couple of my friends had them on old cars claiming about 2-4mpg more depending on there car

have you ever used it to say that? It def helped my brother old jeep out and a couple of my friends had them on old cars claiming about 2-4mpg more depending on there car
nope. but if your intake tube is curved, what happens then? it's been widely accepted on a car forum i frequent that this thing is useless

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.