Insignia Audio???

well just look elsewhere for your own stuff. That **** is horrible.
You're just saying that because you work for circuit city. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Insignia rocks!!

j/k. Insignia really is crap.

Wasnt looking at it for myself......My bro asked me about it bc a girl he knows has it and I had just never heard of it
it's not quality for sure. it puts out power though. most guys around here will chime in and say they're crap, but have never used them. they're right, of course, just a point.

You're just saying that because you work for circuit city. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

j/k. Insignia really is crap.
That has no influence on me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif JP, but we got worse ****.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif Jensen, Phase Linear, Boss, Magnum, etc. Luckily we don't make any of it. And I try not to sell it.

lol thanx for all the feedback....... Ill make sure to let him know that its crap
what we consider crap, other people may live with. i think it's more about cost to quality ratio. i might put an insignia amp in a buddy's car if i could get one for 30$.

what we consider crap, other people may live with. i think it's more about cost to quality ratio. i might put an insignia amp in a buddy's car if i could get one for 30$.
for that much I would buy a refurbed profile amp. 30 dollars can get you about 400 watts on a profile refurb.

Insignia's are very cheap at best buy, like 75 bucks for subs and a 360 watt amp, pounds really good for the money, had some that lasted 3 years, if your just adding bass to a car and not much money they are a good deal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.