My BMW......

miker
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Wayzata, MN
Well, I have a BMW 325ix... 89'...

So you can imagine.. Parts are not only hard to find b/c it's a rarer model, and an 89', they are freaking expensive b/c it's a BMW...

Anyway, it's been having trouble starting up lately... And just driving in general isn't amazing.. Right now I'm looking into getting the fallowing

Sparkplugs

Sparkplug wiring

Air intake filter- Not sure whether to get the performance or replacement..

Anything else that is small and will help out a bit? Mostly looking to help acceleration a little, and make it startup a little quicker...

Thanks..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.