kove audio

hmm i always thought they were decent. Story?
Dennis Kovener was caught paying people to come to boards, just like this one, and pretend to be loyal, yet unbiased, Kove Audio fans. In other words he was attempting to buy his way into being the forum boner. He personally bitched me out over it one year at SBN just for asking his side of the story (respectfully). He and Ben Milne are aparently made form the same mold.

i dont care what any body say bad about koves. to me it is a bad ass sub and they are coming back in2008. with all the subs i ever had only koves made me undeafeted 3 years in a roll for spl. so to me if people talk bad about it its just that they didnt run it right. iam still looking for the quad coils 18 or 15

i dont care what any body say bad about koves. to me it is a bad ass sub and they are coming back in2008. with all the subs i ever had only koves made me undeafeted 3 years in a roll for spl. so to me if people talk bad about it its just that they didnt run it right. iam still looking for the quad coils 18 or 15
*sigh*

#1. link to termpro page where you were undefeted 3 years in a row?

#2. "coming back"? ill believe it when i see it. i also wonder who owns them now..

#3. some people just dont like certian equipment. doesnt mean they "didnt run it right"

#4. this isnt the want to buy section, and frankly, most of us dont care what you are looking for

If that is in reference to my post, did you have trouble comprehending anything I said? My complaint had nothing to do with Kove's products, run correctly or otherwise. Some people only see what they want to see, I swear.
Oh, and while a solid driver, Armageddon's are nothing special. Plenty of other designs on the market offer better performance at this point. But enjoy your trip down Delusional Lane. 3 years of undefeated competition you say, and you owe it all to the Kove products no less. if I didnt know any better, Id think Mr Kovener was back at Kove and playing his old tricks. Heck, maybe YOU are Dennis. I wish you were, I reallllllly do.

Dennis Kovener was caught paying people to come to boards, just like this one, and pretend to be loyal, yet unbiased, Kove Audio fans. In other words he was attempting to buy his way into being the forum boner. He personally bitched me out over it one year at SBN just for asking his side of the story (respectfully). He and Ben Milne are aparently made form the same mold.

I knew his son.. He was a bit of a d-bag too..

Dan (who bought U.S. Amps in 2002) bought Resonant Engineering, Kove, Hart, and Mark Anthony amplifiers back in 2005.

I don't know Dennis Kovner ?

Michael Kovener was an engineer at lanzar and left to start Kove Car Audio and Hart Home Audio. The Armageddon's were pretty good when they first came out but, they never changed anything for the next 8 years. In 2008, the entire Kove line will be a cheaper line of Resonant Engineering and the Armageddon will be basically a cheaper MT with very limited options.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.