liquid nails

Wow, you are ****ing stupid...

He is asking IF liquid nails will work to seal all the edges, BECAUSE he ALREADY HAS A BOTTLE sitting at home, and doesn't want to go buy something else...

Wow, you are ****ing stupid...
He is asking IF liquid nails will work to seal all the edges, BECAUSE he ALREADY HAS A BOTTLE sitting at home, and doesn't want to go buy something else...
You should work on your anger management.

I know what he was asking, I was merely stating that liquid nails ***** compared to other types of adhesives.

Run along, child.

Industrial grade subfloor adhesive...it can bond to wet/iced wood //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
now thats what im talkin about right there, too bad i dont build my boxes in the rain :/

You should work on your anger management.
I know what he was asking, I was merely stating that liquid nails ***** compared to other types of adhesives.

Run along, child.
i had assumed his box was already built and he was just using the liquid nails he already has as most of us would probably use silicone.

i had assumed his box was already built and he was just using the liquid nails he already has as most of us would probably use silicone.
I use whatever I can get my hands on. Normally I line the inside seams with the subfloor ahdesive as well since I've already got it in the gun.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.