What could I do with these measurments.

Participant count
  • Participants list
how about two - 12'' subs in that box

with a divider in the center so each sub has it's own air space

just an idea you might try

what kind of amp and how much power are you planning to use //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

im trying to figure out what subs i could go with. I know its not much mounting depth. I want maybe 1 12" that will be loud. Not sure on much else

I'm still debating on this.... Maybe a Se 12" or somthing along that lines. Just looking for a signle sub that will get loud and still retain some SQ. And for the ports I have no clue where to start. Using Pvc would prob be easier but I have no clue. Anyone?

Thanks

Matt

Well unfortunately i have been working with those same dimensions for about the past 3 years in my 95 chevy s-10 std cab. You do have a few options, I personally cannot find a way to fit some nice 12"s back there... well any of the audiobahn 12"s cuz their baskets are HUGE. but I do have fun with 10's. I used to have one pioneer premier in a ported box and it was Abnormaly loud... i mean i literally could blow 2 12's out of the water. Then i went and bought two audiobahns, it took a little leg room sacrificing but i could fit them in there and now those are like wow. Here is a pic of the 1 10" and the 2 10"s. Oh yeah the 2 10"s box wasn't through in the pic im redoing it now will hopefully have some good pics for yall. But of course if 2 10"s isn't enough i figured out a way how to fit 4 10"s in there, 4 really good 10's.... but that would be overkill.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MaDroX420

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
MaDroX420
Albany, La
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date