Sign in to follow this  
IgnoreMe

hazardous0388 = good seller!!

had a transaction for a 15" fully loaded BTL.

i paid $345 for it...seller insured for $500. went out of his way for me. even took pictures of the sub packaged up for insurance purposes.

UPS - for the god **** lose, for sure though. package looked like absolute shit when i received it so i feared the worst.

however, the packaging done by hazardous0388 saved the sub :). sub was undamaged, and looks perfect. i have yet to test it though, so ill leave that for later.

but overall

hazardous0388 = good man, that stands by his word! do not hesitate to buy from him

-George

llllllllllllllll

Educate yourself and help stop the ignorance.

llllllllllllllll DEA Judge Francis L Young says...

llllllllllllllll Designing a Ported Box

refs: hazardous0388, snoopdan, karleon, thelow, freezeman_7, imtjnotu, Gebrochen, astroladespl, billabongcr , mustbenu , thunder9500 , 91ser, djdilliodon (6 times), stupify, milenko515, Zeuslicious, Bmoorman05, WaTTsLOk187, too dope 1904, nate2587, rbiele126, denalilvr

Don't Blame Me. I Voted for Ron Paul.

BluePoint Air Ratchet for sale...click me bitch

had a transaction for a 15" fully loaded BTL.

i paid $345 for it...seller insured for $500. went out of his way for me. even took pictures of the sub packaged up for insurance purposes.

UPS - for the god **** lose, for sure though. package looked like absolute shit when i received it so i feared the worst.

however, the packaging done by hazardous0388 saved the sub :). sub was undamaged, and looks perfect. i have yet to test it though, so ill leave that for later.

but overall

hazardous0388 = good man, that stands by his word! do not hesitate to buy from him

-George

plz take pics of BOX

refs: zeuslicious(Christian)x8---nomad40---shallowfu---adio---pioneerpimp---fiercetimbo17---hayden---BLD 25--flakko---R-sosa----denim---woc47----lilmaniac2(Chad Kevin motha ****in Hicks)----newtitan---IgnoreMe(George)---JBGabriel---BuddyChrist----KingRanch---assman---MitchZ---JoeSmith502---The Low x2---Fiery---dragnix---tapout -383---splguru---sq wat 4---PimpDaddyq---Mr_Imperial---AbsoluteAudio---KHARPS---Sotelomichael---dt053---cmobley---SomeDonnieDude---ax600---SQcrewcab--Zachfeen--Power-Fanatic07--t4r505--

"You almost had me? You never had your subs. Ask any bass racer. Any true bass racer. Its not about how much a piece of equipment costs. Its how you install it."

yes it is

refs: zeuslicious(Christian)x8---nomad40---shallowfu---adio---pioneerpimp---fiercetimbo17---hayden---BLD 25--flakko---R-sosa----denim---woc47----lilmaniac2(Chad Kevin motha ****in Hicks)----newtitan---IgnoreMe(George)---JBGabriel---BuddyChrist----KingRanch---assman---MitchZ---JoeSmith502---The Low x2---Fiery---dragnix---tapout -383---splguru---sq wat 4---PimpDaddyq---Mr_Imperial---AbsoluteAudio---KHARPS---Sotelomichael---dt053---cmobley---SomeDonnieDude---ax600---SQcrewcab--Zachfeen--Power-Fanatic07--t4r505--

"You almost had me? You never had your subs. Ask any bass racer. Any true bass racer. Its not about how much a piece of equipment costs. Its how you install it."

plz take pics of BOX

i tore it up. :( . but even so, i cant find my gf's camera :crap:

but sub checks out just fine. coils read ok. he sent me the sub in a crate guys. no ****ing around here. bubble wrapped to hell and back too :cool:

llllllllllllllll

refs: hazardous0388, snoopdan, karleon, thelow, freezeman_7, imtjnotu, Gebrochen, astroladespl, billabongcr , mustbenu , thunder9500 , 91ser, djdilliodon (6 times), stupify, milenko515, Zeuslicious, Bmoorman05, WaTTsLOk187, too dope 1904, nate2587, rbiele126, denalilvr

Thanks for the feedback man and im glad everything turned out well, after ups ****s shit up...Good packaging always helps out, thats why i never let companies package stuff for me.

you did take that $10 bucks out right?

100_0339.jpg

100_0341.jpg

100_0343.jpg

you did take that $10 bucks out right?

yup. got the $10. as soon as i got the box i was like "i know they took that shit".

jsut to give a run down. the top of the box was pretty much open. the tape only held down 1 side of the "lid" if you will. the woofer actually cracked the wood crate (the bottom wood plate) and it was basically indented in the shape of the motor.

im telling you, if you didnt take the time to package it the right way (the way you did it), that woofer would not be in the shape it is now. good shit no doubt.

btw...i used the 2x4's for bracing in my new enclosure, which is why they box was torn up and thrown out lol

llllllllllllllll

i am so ****in shocked at how that sub arrived to you. Im pretty sure you were as well and id be scared for that $10 as well. But the fact that you say how it looked when i shipped it and how your describinng it now just irritates me. I don't understand why everything has to get ****ed up. On my next deal ill just drive across the country and deliver it :D:D:D

p.s. good use of the 2x4s though

i am so ****in shocked at how that sub arrived to you. Im pretty sure you were as well and id be scared for that $10 as well. But the fact that you say how it looked when i shipped it and how your describinng it now just irritates me. I don't understand why everything has to get ****ed up. On my next deal ill just drive across the country and deliver it :D:D:D

the people just dont care. and when you ship a 70lbs item, they care even less because they dont want to lift it.

just to give you an idea (and i tell this story all the time). i knew a kid that got a job with UPS. he said him as well as all his co workers (from who he learned this bs from) just kick around items that are too heavy to lift. he even told me of a time he kicked a box that had JL Audio written on it, because he didnt want to lift it....i blew up at him, and wanted to beat his ass. always make sure to get insurance on items, is a lesson learned for me. its basically a crap shoot, on whether your item lands in the hands of someone who takes pride in themselves, or some who just plain doesnt give a shit.

llllllllllllllll

the people just dont care. and when you ship a 70lbs item, they care even less because they dont want to lift it.

just to give you an idea (and i tell this story all the time). i knew a kid that got a job with UPS. he said him as well as all his co workers (from who he learned this bs from) just kick around items that are too heavy to lift. he even told me of a time he kicked a box that had JL Audio written on it, because he didnt want to lift it....i blew up at him, and wanted to beat his ass. always make sure to get insurance on items, is a lesson learned for me. its basically a crap shoot, on whether your item lands in the hands of someone who takes pride in themselves, or some who just plain doesnt give a shit.

i put $500 on it, so i could get a lil extra as well as you :greedy:

i put $500 on it, so i could get a lil extra as well as you :greedy:

nothing wrong with that :crazy:

llllllllllllllll

well thanks for the input and im glad it got there in working order

I just made another transaction with Dustin and all I have to say is Thanks dude! You're the Man... I got a couple of items for a really nice price and he packed really good, he put insurance and everything arrived in perfect condition.

One of the best sellers/guys that I know.

I Hope of doing bussines with you again fEg!

Chris

Pme if you want to get metered, I have Termlab ;)

Refs? lol, Click here.

*Alpine CDA-9835 / Alpine PXA-H701/RUX-C701 / Audio Control Epic 160 / Alpine pdx 4.150 / AA Polymids/Vifa tws / Team Soundigital 8000.1 - Stetsom 7K2D Modded / 2-15" TC-modded 5400's - 2-15" Ti Pro's - 2-15" RE Destroyers - 2-15" TRF's - 2-15" RD Audio HW / Second Skin / Monster cable & Knukonceptz Wire / 3-C&D High Rate Batterys*

haz is a good seller. i still got my 8's gatdammit

refs= springy101 <-- ultimate buyer, jmanpc(sold stereo), pwnt by pat <---the ultimate installer, PV audio and ionsql(box designs), toxic tuan (crystal comps), hazardous0388 (8" TB's), backthepack(jbl1200.1), bamavoo (sold profile ap1000M), rashadd (box plans in time of need), bassaddictj (jl xr mids), louisiana_crx(traded amps for DD comps), revrider1 (traded tc sub for RE sub and amp), jcldallas24 (bought jbl 1200.1), boomsday (2.3 cu ft tuned to 32hz), UMWDawg92 (sold kenwood stereo)

fuq with adio, get your money/product that completely works........GUARANTEED!!!!!!!:)

those audioque 8s?

i miss them =(

they are ****ing loud arent they?

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this