Southeast Region Russellville, AR, Saturday 10/06

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA

2kchevy06civic
5,000+ posts

Learn to swim
Arizona Bay
Hey guys, I was talking with DaveT in the crunk thread and said we should meet up to get whattaburger and he suggested some other place instead. However, it came to me, if we are gonna drive out there why not invite other people from around the area? I know darkheart, bibby, jman are from this area and might like to join. I'm not really saying this should be a "meet" because we originally just wanted to get a burger in all honesty, lol.

However, if you want to stop by and say hey you are more than welcome to. It's next Saturday, we haven't set a time but I have a feeling noon or one o'clock will be the time. Hope to see you out there!

Sounds fun but with me working every Saturday there's no way I could make it:crap://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif:crap:

Sounds fun but with me working every Saturday there's no way I could make it:crap://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif:crap:
Hey man, long time no talk!!! I haven't heard from you since the time we talked over the phone which was uhh, last Christmas? hahaha. You been doin ok? Well that ***** bro, wish you could make it but I understand that this is spur of the moment I was just wanting to extend the offer to anyone who wanted to come. Not really expecting anyone to show up honestly.

I mean if you guys want to call this a "meet" we can, I'm just saying the original reason as to why I made this thread was because we were discussing meeting up and getting something to eat. If there is enough interest, hell we can all show off our rides I don't care. lol

Hey man, long time no talk!!! I haven't heard from you since the time we talked over the phone which was uhh, last Christmas? hahaha. You been doin ok? Well that ***** bro, wish you could make it but I understand that this is spur of the moment I was just wanting to extend the offer to anyone who wanted to come. Not really expecting anyone to show up honestly.
Doing as well as can be expected I guess....I just watched my boy JT lose to Pavlik, which was a rip because if the ref was going to stop the fight like he did, then it should have been done in the second round when Pavlik was down and out, but instead he waited until JT was down and out in the 7th round to stop it.

Oh well such is life, thus the rematch clause...heheheheh:D:D:D

Doing as well as can be expected I guess....I just watched my boy JT lose to Pavlik, which was a rip because if the ref was going to stop the fight like he did, then it should have been done in the second round when Pavlik was down and out, but instead he waited until JT was down and out in the 7th round to stop it.Oh well such is life, thus the rematch clause...heheheheh:D:D:D
I'm not into boxing but uhh that *****!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

good to hear you are doing well though!

cool bro. You still have my number? lol
funny you should ask... since you're in my phonebook as 2kchevy, its first on the list. Without fail, every single time someone looks through it, they ask who you are.

"Some dude on a forum"

"Wha?"

"Don't worry bout it"

"You gon get raped"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

2kchevy06civic

5,000+ posts
Learn to swim
2kchevy06civic
Arizona Bay
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date