No RCA voltage?

Participant count
  • Participant list

95BlackGA
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Missouri
I have a problem, I was hooking up my amp, to make sure it works. Well, I grabs one of my subs to make sure it had output. I hooked it up, turned the car on, and the song was playing, but no sound or anything from the sub. Well, I grabbed my DMM and attempted to read the output voltage, to see if it was just the sub. Nothing. Then proceeded to check the RCA voltage, nothing again. Pulled the HU out, and checked there, nothing. I don't get it, 'cause I had my last amp hooked up, and everything was great, played fine and everything. It's been about a month, I go and try to hook up my new amp, and no RCA's. My headunit is a Pioneer DEH-P9. Any ideas?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.