New to Speakers? What are Good?

Session25
10+ year member

VA
Hey, I'm new to speakers. I'm getting either an 02 or 03 Cadillac Deville. The Devilles come with Bose speakers. (which i've heard arn't that great). Since I would be getting some subs, i would want to replace all the speakers. I want some really good speakers, but nothing OUTRAGEOULSY exspensive. Can someone recommened some good speakers? The HU and subs that i'm getting r Alpine, and i've heard people say to stick with the same company. what do u all think? any advice would be appreciated, cause i';m totally new to all of this. And once i get the speakers I would proably get an amp for them, so what amp would be good for them? (just extra info: I'm getting two 12" Alpine Type R Subs, and one of the Alpine DVD player Head Units. ) Thanks.

I listen to Rap (alot), but I also listen to metal and rock. so bascially rap and metal. i don't know what amp i would need at all. I'm willing to pay a good amount for everything. i can't give you guys a budget, cause i don't know how much the amp and speakers are, (like the ones suggested). I kind of go w/ the flow. haha.

I listen to Rap (alot), but I also listen to metal and rock. so bascially rap and metal. i don't know what amp i would need at all. I'm willing to pay a good amount for everything. i can't give you guys a budget, cause i don't know how much the amp and speakers are, (like the ones suggested). I kind of go w/ the flow. haha.
Do yourself a favor, and start searching on this site for prices on the equipment you are looking for. With the lack of experience that you have with car audio, I would suggest going to a local shop, just to check out some things and prices. We can type all day, but hearing and seeing reign above all.

I've been to several places that have car audio. My budget for speakers is like 300-400. i would like to get Alpine speakers, but i don't know if they're good.

Theyre not bad for the price and have pretty clear and crisp sound, but they are noted for having little to no midbass at all

Personally, any of the above that I listed, I would take over Infinity

Rainbow is really nice, there are 3 dealers on here:

6spdcouple

3.5max6spd

PremierAudio

PM any of them for prices

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.