ZX650.4 powering 2comps & 2 coax

Participant count
  • Participant list

rmdl51
10+ year member

White_Shadow
Ok Thanks a lot! I have another question about this amp, it has two 4-pin connectors (+)(-)(-)(+) that say High level inputs, what are this for? the manual doesn't say anything except that if I use the HLI I should use the RCA dummy plugs in order for the fader to work properly. I don't even understand which fader means.

Maybe I shouldn't worry about that and just use the RCA's but I was just interested on learning what are those Inputs for. I will appreciate if someone can give me some info about it, Thanks again.

That's for hooking up to headunits that don't have RCA outputs, i.e. factory systems. You hook into the speaker output from the headunit instead, and feed it into the high level input on the amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.