TRADE: Pioneer avh p7600dvd in dash unit, VERY NICE, Warranty, RARE!!!

Bad95gt
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
TX/AR
Please read carefully:

I have a Pioneer avh p7600dvd in dash unit.

ALL CABLES, wire,REMOTE, etc are included.

You get EVERYTHING AS IF YOU BOUGHT IT BRAND SPANKING NEW. Manuals(not downloaded ones,cage,brackets,screws,original box, etc.

This was bought & put in one of my rides. This UNIT IS FLAWLESS & MINT. There is still 4 months left on the warranty from PIONEER. I have all receipts for this unit when I bought it NEW.

There are NO problems with this unit at all:

Everything is inlcuded that you would need to install this in your car.....

I am asking $825 OBO for it.....

AS FAR AS TRADES, I am looking for:

2 way remote start/alarm (i can get NEW clifford products but WAY TOO high for me)

PS3

PPI pc 650

Pioneer, Premier, Alpine, Eclipse,Kenwood high end hu's....NO PIONEER 880(I have had 3 of them already)

So there is NOT any misunderstanding on my part or yours:

Buyer is responsible for shipping charges...I will ship through FED EX, DHL or USPS..... It is up to you(Insurance will be provided by me)......

I WILL NOT ship until payment has cleared.....Once payment clears I will ship out within 48 hrs.

Any questions, either post, pm or email me.

Here is a link for all/exact specs on this unit.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3/pg/product/details/0,,2076_310069872_236487217_tab=B,00.html?compName=PNA_V3_ProductDetailsComponent

Pics:

PioneerAVH-P7600DVD1.jpg

PioneerAVH-P7600DVD3.jpg

PioneerAVH-P7600DVD6.jpg

There are no scratches or scuffs on the amp...I also have the optional remote Q bass control for it...This was the last of the good PPI's before they went to the cheap crap...super impressive specs and very well built...a highly advanced crossover section...where each detent in the adj. pot is a certain freq specified in the manual....

Hey man, still waiting on my refund for my Pioneer HU that I bought from you 3 weeks ago (since I haven't recieved it nor a tracker). You told me you'd send the refund to me last friday....where is it??!?!? LMK!

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.