How can i get an antenna plug for pioneer head unit

Participant count
  • Participant list

oneforyou
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have a deh-680mp head unit i bought for 75 dollars but the antenna plug is missing. Anybody know where i can get this replacement plug. I called pioneer but they cant seem to find a model #. I would think they are all pretty much the same other than the end piece being curved or what not.

This is about the only time I will ever mention them...avoid them if you can but...I think radioshack will have them....you might have to buy like 4 different sizes all bundled in one package though/

Wait...did you take apart the car that the H/u is going into? There should already be a plug that was for the old radio....hopefully you are not that noobish //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

actually thew bad thing is that the radio was already pulled when i got it. I got it from a friend that just picked it up from a friend of his. He owed me like 60 bucks so i took that instead but i knew the antenna was no good.

actually thew bad thing is that the radio was already pulled when i got it. I got it from a friend that just picked it up from a friend of his. He owed me like 60 bucks so i took that instead but i knew the antenna was no good.
hmm ....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif so is there a round hole in the back of the radio where the antenna plug should be? the antenna plug will be in the car that you install it in...or maybe I am misunderstanding you...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.