Confused between Pioneer and Boss speakers 6x9'' 's

kidman

LA
I was planning on purchasing Pioneer 6x9'' 's but someone told me I should check out the Boss speakers.I am a total noob and I am not planning on making a sound system in my car....just the 6x9'' 's at the back.BTW just in case someone thinks about suggesting a brand other than those 2.The brands that I have access to over here are Pioneer,Boss,Clarion,Kenwood,Sony.Thanks in advance

how much do you want to spend?
Boss is garbage, you should tell your friend hes an idiot
^^^^^^^^^^^^^x2^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/graduate.gif.d982460be9f153bb54e5d4cb744f6ae8.gif

it is junk my friend!

It won't make a difference posting my budget because anyway I have access to limited brands as i mentioned in the first posts as well as limited models of each brand.But thanks guys.I'll go for the Pioneers that way

what model pioneers...and this years line up at best buy will satisfy the normal person who just wants an upgrade from stock...

not saying id put them in my car though!

i have some Premier coaxials, theyre decent, i like em

for a guy not crazy about audio and wants speakers, prolly any of those would satisfy him, obviously theres better and we asked for a budget, but hes limited to choices, that are not the greatest

basically with all those brands, u get what u pay for em, out of em, id pick Pioneer too

see if you can get the Pioneer REVs, theyre good speakers! x2 on the REVs if u can get em

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.