"rpfuror" Thank You!!!

lilgator
10+ year member

took 2nd place at a USACI event last weekend with a box rpfuror designed for me 12ft^3 @ 34 for 3 RE SX. the box is brutal when its supposed to be, but hits sooo delicate for sq with r&b & jazz.

Mad props to you thanks!!!

gallery_2475_16_7558.jpg

Thanks fella's

I'll get some pics today...

the only thing I dont like about my setup is I need a matching sundown 4-channel amp

I'm selling my fosgate p450.4 so I can get sundown 100.4 so all my amps match, and I can mount it in the front instead of hiding it:crap:

took 2nd place at a USACI event last weekend with a box rpfuror designed for me 12ft^3 @ 34 for 3 RE SX. the box is brutal when its supposed to be, but hits sooo delicate for sq with r&b & jazz.
Mad props to you thanks!!!

gallery_2475_16_7558.jpg
Something about 3 SX's and 3kw being delicate for sq doesn't make sense?

The amps are wired to 1.34ohm strapped, so thats about .67ohms a piece for about 3.6kw RMS.

I hit only142 db in some kinda gay way they did the event, it was a joke, I got beat by one of the biggest stores in the city by 3db, and he says he does 154+ on the tl at his shop, but the way they did the event nobody got very high numbers, but we all used the same cd, and the same mic. 142 was a high score compared to a lot of other setups.

To make it official I shut the show down with Young Geezy "white girl" before I left.

THIS WAS MY FIRST COMP I EVER ATTENDED OR WENT TO.

I NEVER EVEN PLAYED A TEST TONE BEFORE THE SHOW!!!

i'll say my setup is good for 150db + to be conservative. I'm getting metered soon at the shop that beat me by 3bd. but what I cant get over is the sound quality of the box. it accurately reproduces music... whether the notes are soft, brutal, or delicate. I'm no hardcore competitor, I just loud daily setups... and also proved i can run with the big boys if I want to.

I'm 100% satisfied, and I'll be in touch with "rpfuror for a single 15" box for my 03 intrepid.

The three SX are in my 85' Bronco on 22's... soon to be painted candy wineberry

I promise more pics in the morning

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

lilgator

10+ year member
lilgator
Derby City USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from