Cadence zrs-10

I'm runing a zrs-9 and it really isnt that power hungry and i dont know what they're talking about the zrs series has a regulated power supply and you get the same output from 12v-13.8v (these amps are also rate at 13.8 not the 14.4)

But anyways they are great amps and the zrs-9 i think would power the mojo's very well.

only question isnt the mojos have dual 2 ohm? zrs are rated full power at 1 ohm, so they wouldnt match in that sense unless they do make mojo's in dual 4 ohm

Whats wrong with Headroom for 50 bucks more, id grab the zrs-10 unless somehow from switching from the 9 to 10 it got way less efficient... but i dont see that happening.

Edit: just make sure you Have somewere to mount it, i know my 9 is seriously huge.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.