Dallas/Carrollton Box Builder help!

fearthisskyy
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
lax
Basically just want someone around here to help guide me while I try and build an enclosure for my idmax. Just chill have some beers and ****, I'm not the most experienced carpenter but I can do stuff... or if you can build everything for a good labor cost, I'll supply the wood, glue, etc., then I'll just do that.

Where do you live? I am in Denton.

Jntar also has a "build day" about once a month at his place. That would be a good place to build one yourself with help from a few people.

You could find threads that were created by me, I posted up my project that he did for me somewhere on this forum. He does great work no doubt, mister perfectionist he is.

I actually am still looking for a box builder in DFW.

just looking for a simple sealed box for my idmax, PM me if you're interested in doing it and we'll discuss everything.

some magics works //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

P2110020.jpg

P2110035.jpg

P21100332.jpg

100_1574.jpg

P2030054.jpg

mikeybocsbox0020.jpg

P1250011.jpg

P1200034.jpg

painting003.jpg

So Is He hired?

*That was not Joseph in any of the photos, those were pics of Justin, Me(Mir), & asian guy named Quakersomething, i forgot his real name

right here, sorry i didn't see this thread sooner.

i haven't had much time for the interweb lately.

pm me what you are looking for and we can work something out.

and thanks to everyone that recommended me.

~Magick_Man~

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...