Jeep SRT-8 install (a Shawn Fleming creation)

TypeR0149
10+ year member

Medical School Dropout
naples FL
well im back in the car audio scene.

since selling my bass race 4 18" yukon(ill include a pick for the new members) i have been into performance cars. well im doing the best best of both worlds now

new SRT-8 jeep

Headunit

Pioneer Avic Z2

Amps

(1) Kicker SX700.4 (mids&highs)

(2) Kicker SX1250.1 (subs)

Speakers

Front - DLS Iridium 6.3 (3 ways)

rear - DLS iridium 6.2 (2 ways)

Subs - (8) 10" Ascendent Audio Arsenals( 8-10 cubes tunned to 32hz)

will have pics up in the next month

old setup

IMG_0705.jpg

The whole concept of an srt jeep is just dumb, same with the pickup they did it to.

Ok sure they are badass looking and much faster than regular jeeps and pickups, but they are still jeeps and pickup trucks. Compared to much cheaper cars their performance isn't really all that great, the "suspension and racing team" is obviously bored.

Not sure where all the hate is coming from? This is what he wanted. Adding a bad ass stereo to it is also what he wanted.

If you want to ***** about a certain car. Find another thread.

I personally can't wait to see what this turns out to be. And, unlike others, can admit that I am jealous and wish I could have money like that.

Congrats on the purchase Mike. I know you will have fun with it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

dude, they arent even that expensive....40k or so. why would anyone skip out on a 420hp suv that only costs 40k?

1) one of the fastest suv's out

2) got tons of room for a system

3) and its cheap power

why the hell is there all this negativity? i say get this show on the road and post more pics!

Not sure where all the hate is coming from? This is what he wanted. Adding a bad ass stereo to it is also what he wanted.
If you want to ***** about a certain car. Find another thread.

I personally can't wait to see what this turns out to be. And, unlike others, can admit that I am jealous and wish I could have money like that.

Congrats on the purchase Mike. I know you will have fun with it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
werd

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.