customer service lol(just look)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jester king
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Michigan
this is a convo with mark of SSA, great customer service, 1 min on a SSA forum and it was deleted

Ryan Kirk: sup

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: ?>

Ryan Kirk: huh

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: you IMed me

Ryan Kirk: yeah

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: soo..?

Ryan Kirk: umm.. what you know about TC

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: nothing

Ryan Kirk: having a bad day?? busy

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: no, you're just allways asking ten million questions about stuff

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: lol

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: I don't understand you

Ryan Kirk: well I'm trying to learn

Ryan Kirk: and I'm getting a sub this weekend

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: I know, but I don't have all my online time dedicated to answering questions, thats what forums are for

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: what are you gettting?

Ryan Kirk: idk, was thinking Tc9 but kevin says there build bad, but then again he's pushing RD down my throat

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: well just buy from him, lol he's a great stand up business

Ryan Kirk: but I dont think RD's as good as he says

Ryan Kirk: right now I'm deciding between atomic manhattens and possibly a SS Rl-i 10

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: ok, but do you see what I'm saying, you ask ten million questions, and you don't even buy from me, or stick up for SSA, so just don't understand why you're allways asking me, ask low-hz, they know all

Ryan Kirk: well for one if I was buying a SS I'd buy from you

Ryan Kirk: and I stuck up for ben not low hz

Ryan Kirk: I personally see exactly what you are saying about kevin pushing

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: ben is low-hz, if one does it, they both do it

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: so it's the same as both

Ryan Kirk: and also you said that the hole SSA vs low hz thig was buisness and you said I was just a kid and have you seen me say a word since then

Ryan Kirk: and man just because I might not buy something from you doesnt mean that you cant help when you can

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: i'm just saying, your killing me with all these **** questions, then you just buy from someone else, lol

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: i'm not a tech line

Ryan Kirk: the reason I stuck up for ben is because he always helped with any question he could

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: thats what i'm saying

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: great

Ryan Kirk: well then just say that you dont know

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: i did that

Ryan Kirk: I though that you knew what you were talking about

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: just sick of talking about it

Ryan Kirk: yeah you did and did I say anything else about Tc yet

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: you've wasted about 2hrs of chat time with me, then stick up for low hz, just done with this

Ryan Kirk: wow man your taking this lowhz thing way to far

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: it's not them, it's you

Ryan Kirk: what

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: you ask waaaaay to many questions, i'm not a tech line!

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: your not getting my point

Ryan Kirk: do you know stuff about car audio

Ryan Kirk: ???

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: ah ya

Ryan Kirk: then why not help

Ryan Kirk: when you can

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: a doctor knows about the human body, but that doesn't mean he gives all his info away for free does it?

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: I've done that, but you just keep bugging the **** out of me

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: i'm not a tech person,

Ryan Kirk: so if I bought from you you'd help me

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: if you buy a SS sub, you'll still have to talk with them

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: they know the product better then me, so it stands to reason

Ryan Kirk: man you ever heard or customer service

Ryan Kirk: you sell there product right

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: yo uhave to buy something to get that

Ryan Kirk: omg dude your all about making a buck

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: you ever heard of loitering, you're like the online lotierer of all time

Ryan Kirk: you really dont care about the customer or anyone for that mater

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: i can't spell either

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: not true

Ryan Kirk: I'm not the type to bash spelling

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: just not gonna waste more time on you

Ryan Kirk: what ever man

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: talk to ben or kevin if they're so great

Ryan Kirk: man you dont get it do you

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: you're the one who doesn't get it

Ryan Kirk: listen

Ryan Kirk: I need to say something

Ryan Kirk: the reason that ssa and lowhz is fighting is because of some buisness thing right

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: no

Ryan Kirk: then why are you

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: i'm done with this

Ryan Kirk: whatever peace

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: nice post, just starting more drama huh?

Ryan Kirk: you stupid ass, I'll just post it in other forums unless you admit you were wrong

soundsolutionsml78 LaFountain: lol, ok

Ryan Kirk: I mean idk what the **** was up with you, I was goign to buy a SS from you this weekend

knowing that everything I say, you go back to low-hz and tell them..doesn't make me wanna help you much. nuff said.

no love for the low-hz lacky. sorry

Hmmmm.....hes still human,bugging anyone will make them turn the cheek...and im sure theres more to the story than meets the eye

Looks like you bug the **** out of him. I would be the same way. I am in sales too. I dont mind helping someone but I get the same thing. People want me to fix their car over the phone. Ask me about stuff then buy aftermarket garbage or used. I get frustrated too. Like he said I am not a tech line either. I see where he is coming from. Some guy called me 3 seperate times today asking about his rear diff he tore up, upgrading to a Dana 44, lockers, gear ratios etc then was like well Ill get a used one its cheaper. Thanks alot buddy for wasting my ****en time when I could have been waiting on people who actually wanted parts and knew what they wanted. Not talking to some ahole who didnt know **** when he could of just researched instead of wastin my valuable ****en time. So I understand how he feels.

man i may be a kid, but he's lying, I talked maybe 3 times to him MAYBE, and he never really gave any advice at all, I "BUG" ben from lowhz all the time and he always gives great advice when he can and is always offering a helping hand

man i may be a kid, but he's lying, I talked maybe 3 times to him MAYBE, and he never really gave any advice at all, I "BUG" ben from lowhz all the time and he always gives great advice when he can and is always offering a helping hand
bull fucking ****, every time i'm over at Mark's place, you're IMing him

thats just it I dont bug him, I sinply asked about TC and did you see me mention it again in that convo, no, he knows he's wrong, and the only thing he can say is, your a kid you dont understand, I dont bug him and never have ever,

allright, we ahve about 7hr in total between aaron and I on our personal time with you. The second I sign on to yahoo your right there with the questions. Then you tell me i'm wrong and this and that. HOw about just not bugging me about stupid chit? there's an idea, and now this? you're obviously wrong on this issue, let it die!

omg what ever, arron has always helped me out, never been a d1ck ever, and prove I ever bug you, yeah I have tried to IM him and he says I gotta go or he signs out

omg what ever, arron has always helped me out, never been a d1ck ever, and prove I ever bug you, yeah I have tried to IM him and he says I gotta go or he signs out
i'm sorry I don't record every conversation like you, other wise i'd have a ton of stuff to throw in your e-face. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...