ATLANTA roommate wanted near emory/midtown $440/mon + util

LeX
10+ year member

Nissan by Nature
Atlanta, GA
Hey guys I decided I will be staying in my apartment. It is a 2 bedroom 1 bath, large living room, 10 foot ceilings throughout the apartment, hardwoods throughout, whole place is furnished except your room but feel free to bring along any furniture. Kitchen with range, microwave, refrigerator. Common area washer and dryer in basement of building.

Only utilities are electricity (~25 a month per person if you are conservative) and cable/internet (comcast cable internet with wireless throughout apartment and comcast digital cable with HD) your room also comes with a cable hookup.

room is around 12 feet by 12 feet with high ceilings. Has ceiling fan but you will need to supply your own window AC unit if you desire it (apartment has 1 common window AC unit in main area)

also comes with front screened porch!

NO SMOKING INSIDE but smoking can be done on the porch.

I would rather not have animals but if you really want one (except dogs sorry landlord rules) then I will need to charge a $300 non refundable pet deposit.

There is green space outside and covered parking. Water and Heat are included, there are no gas appliances to pay for. Apartment is over 1000 sq feet and feels spacious.

VERY CLOSE TO EMORY at the junction of north decatur and briarcliff road. (1324 briarcliff road ne, atlanta GA 30306)

also close to ansley, midtown, decatur and easy access to Emory, Georgia Tech, Georgia State and other metro schools

call me, Alex, at 404 457 8053

Rent is $440 a month, expect to pay more than likely no more than $100 max for all utilities and services each month

6celh6h.jpg

6ezxbsx.jpg

6ba2ixc.jpg

52xyrl3.jpg

5xt252q.jpg

1 thing though.... someone ***** at painting lol. And it looks like the locking bracket for the door knob is turned the wrong way?
who knows. The landlord does all the maintenance. The place is nice. Originally constructed in the 1920s prob just not repainted... its really nice place. they don't make em like they used to

**** you should came farther south, I rent a 1200 sq foot house for $600 a month, utilities run about $225/month (water, gas, light, cable, internet, phone)

**** they don't even have a AC unit and you have those heated bars for heaters? (Assuming that's what I seee in the living room?) That's mad old school no lie.. Looks nice for a place being that old.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

LeX

10+ year member
Nissan by Nature
LeX
Atlanta, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies