WTB: High end watches (Rado, Movado...)

Participant count
  • Participant list
Why is it such a big deal. Here is exactly what it says on the message board page.

Wanted - to Buy or Trade (18 Viewing)

Post car audio equipment you're looking to buy or trade only

Why is it such a big deal. Here is exactly what it says on the message board page.
Wanted - to Buy or Trade (18 Viewing)

Post car audio equipment you're looking to buy or trade only
Indeed why is it such a big deal to just follow the rules? Here is exactly what it says on this message board page

"Post your miscellaneous, non car audio releted items for sale here"

It's pointless to argue though, your not going to do what you should just like a lot of other people. So post wherever you see fit. Why not try the help page, possible the introduction page. I hear the enclosure design and construction help page is great for buying watches.... Seriously though, do whatever you feel like, no rules apply to you here. Just trying to help point you in the right direction, possibly a watch forum, maybe ebay???

Also from your previous post " That section is for Car Audio related items. Mine is not car related."

This section is for items that are for sale, as in your selling them, hence the for sale in the title, so wouldn't your post be unrelated here too??? Just seems logical to me. But I digress do what you will, its pointless to argue, best of luck finding a watch, and free bump for you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

kizzo

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
kizzo
All over
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies