Which Components shipped for $200??

Torgus
10+ year member

Maxima.org
Boston
I'm posting this for a friend:

he has a 2002 Nissan Maxima with 2 MB quart 12'' dvc 4ohm subs. each are getting around 200rms. Head unit it a Eclipse CD8445. he's got 100rms x2 to play with for the front stage. budget is 200shipped. He has no problem with ebay purchasing or even from this forum's forsale section...just to keep all available options for purchasing open. What do you guys suggest?

i was thinking some Focal V1s or some DLS MS6As...

anyone else have any suggestions?

thanks in advance!

polk db series i heard sound really nice. im planning on getting it myself.
As far as Polk goes, the MMC6500's can be had for under $200... and I'd recommend those over the db series any day.

http://www.cadencestore.com/ProductCart/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=89

That is the best you could get with $200 back when I was looking for comps. I got the 6.5" for $210 to my door, and I am assuming the 5.25" would be around $200 shipped. I spent a couple months looking for some very nice loud, but good sounding components for around the same price range, and that was what I ended up getting, and I couldn't be more happy with my choice now that I have them installed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.