Netherlander24...Get in touch with me

j3bus2k3
5,000+ posts

Si vis pacem, para bellum
St. Pete, FL
You havnt been active on here since 5/14 and you havnt responded to ANY of my IMs in over a week...

I'll hold back the story, and the details man. Just get in touch with me and send me a refund. I'd rather you do it, than force it upon you with paypal...

-Scott

hmmm, i have met chris a couple times and he seems like an okay guy.

me and jntar can go to his house and kick him in the balls if he doesnt pay up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

~Magick_Man~

hmmm, i have met chris a couple times and he seems like an okay guy.me and jntar can go to his house and kick him in the balls if he doesnt pay up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

~Magick_Man~
Nah, thats not neccesary.

I've already had 2 in the DFW area try to contact him to try and pick up the item from him and ship it to me, but they were unable to get ahold of him...

I understand that hes going through some tough family things right now, but thats still no excuse for 6 months of stalling. Hes been in contact often enough to NOT consider him trying to pull a fast one but its still BS nonetheless...

If you could give him a call, tell him theres a thread, and to have him get in touch with me...that'd be grand.

i contacted jntar, and he gave him a call for me. and my stuff got delivered no prob.

hes a good guy, just goin thru **** atm. a little persuasion helps though.

i contacted jntar, and he gave him a call for me. and my stuff got delivered no prob.
hes a good guy, just goin thru **** atm. a little persuasion helps though.
I understand that hes going through stuff, but I shouldnt have to push him this hard to take 20 min out of his day to drop off the package...

I'll shoot Jntar a PM to have Chris issue a refund. I realllly dont want to deal with paypal and their dispute system...

they did when I posted a thread in here about him about a year ago.
i sure hope not as well. threads like these need to be kept as a reference. not something temporary and be forgotten later on to those who will do business with such persons.

Yah...I just visited there and he looks like a regular...

Looks like I'll have to post a thread over there, or register and shoot him a pm...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

j3bus2k3

5,000+ posts
Si vis pacem, para bellum
j3bus2k3
St. Pete, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies