SubZero boxes?

Participant count
  • Participants list

Tungsten
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
A buddy of mine is wanting to mount some 10's in his Mustang similar to what I did with mine, but he doesn't want to go through the hassle of building a custom box or driving down here to have me do it for him. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Anyway, he's looking at these SubZero brand boxes. The stuff that AmpMan Audio carries. Are they any good? I keep trying to tell him it's not that hard to build your own but he's got a bad case of lazy-itis.

They are nice boxes.....very very pricey though....plus another 30 or 40 bucks for shippinh.....you could charge half as much as they do and build a box for him and make like 100 bucks

Yeah... that's what I was trying to tell him but he's sold on the idea of getting one of them. It's also a 4 hr drive for him to come down to my house and let me hook him up with a custom box, so... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Originally posted by Gauntlet Why would he need a Sub-Zero box? He could get one of the cheap R/T pre-fab ones off SoundDomain for a lot less.....
I dunno. I had looked at the RT boxes before but the dimensions were all wrong to get it slid into the trunk.

Check out http://www.Fibercoustix.com

They will build any custom box for any car / driver and specialize in slot ported boxes. I will tell you for certain your Alpine subs will **** in a sealed box.

They aren't the cheapest in town, but if you had a cabinet maker and an accoustical engineer in one place, you wouldn't expect to pay "audio enhancer" prices.

Check out http://www.Fibercoustix.com They will build any custom box for any car / driver and specialize in slot ported boxes. I will tell you for certain your Alpine subs will **** in a sealed box.

They aren't the cheapest in town, but if you had a cabinet maker and an accoustical engineer in one place, you wouldn't expect to pay "audio enhancer" prices.
Why will they **** in a sealed box? They are SQ subs....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.