LexNBimmer....Not Looking Good

jiggy2dmax
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NY
I had a interest in the Laptop that he had for sale. We talked, he answered a few of my questions through PM and we eventually made the deal that night. I checked out his feedback and saw that he had sold different things on numerous boards and had enough feedback to make me confident in the purchase. That was a Thursday and I paid that same night and asked him if he could have it out the next day and he said most likely Saturday which was still very resonable to me.

Its been almost two weeks(Thurs would make 2 weeks) and I have not heard a single word back from him. I sent him two PM's and two emails and received nothing in response. A google search showed that the only board's he's been on was the Bimmerboard and hasn't logged in here since the 12th.

I have filed a Paypal claim just in case. I can understand that if something has happened and he has been busy but honestly that doesn't excuse him not handling his business or at least give me update or a simple response. If it has been shipped, provide me with a tracking number or a simple answer to my email or PM's would be satisfactory.

If anyone knows him, please provide him with the link to this thread or let him know that it's up. Until I recieve the laptop or refund, Im leaving this up.

If your reading this, let me know what's going on bro.

I do think something personal came up too but all I can do is assume. Seems like a stand up guy from the feedback I read but still doesn't change the fact that he has my $425 and I have heard nothing from him.

something always seems to come up when they are holding your money **** that, call his local police, the longer you wait the harder its gonna be.

^^ That's prolly my next step, giving this a few days more before I act on it. If anyone has his phone number, please PM me it. I know he has done a buncha deals on here so someone should!

he has only one positive feedback. so dont even start saying he seems legit.

the only reason he's on here is that he's trying to sell. look at all those things he's got in the classifieds and how many people bought it? also this one guy said he was shady and to be careful when doing business with him. just my side of the view if you asked.

Honestly, he does seem legit or did. He had positive feedback on quite a few forums., bimmerboard, DIY Audiio, CAF.com and a few more I can't remember off my head. I would never turn that much cash over to someone didn't seem legit. Nonetheless, I'm giving this the benefit of the doubt for a couple more days before I get in contact with the police, etc. Anyone who knows him personally or speaks to him, tell him to contact me! I will be posting this on every forum I can possibly find very soon.

Any1 a member on DIY Audio forum? PM me, I wanted to post a reply and registered but its not letting me. THanx

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

jiggy2dmax

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
jiggy2dmax
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies