Central Region Usaci Shows in Wi

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

AVX Mike
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Here is a list of the shows I know we are having in WI this season so far. I will update as I find out about more shows.

June 3rd Dropfest in Kakauna, WI

June 10th Smooth Sounds & Effects in Baraboo, WI

There are two more that I know of right now, but the dates and places slip my mind right now.

Im thinking us Wisconsin people need a build day cause i got some stuff i wanna have done...just an idea //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Here is a list of the shows I know we are having in WI this season so far. I will update as I find out about more shows.
June 3rd Dropfest in Kakauna, WI

June 10th Smooth Sounds & Effects in Baraboo, WI

There are two more that I know of right now, but the dates and places slip my mind right now.

Whats up mike? just saw you on here thought id say hi. I just joined and man the people on here are so nice LOL:rolleyes: its good to se a face I know.

The Radio Doctor in Madison will be having two competitions this summer. Not up on their web site yet but I just called them. Come try to beat me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

June 22 and August 17

AMS in Madison is not having any

As far as the Smooth Sounds and Effects comp in Baraboo. I can't find a web site for them, and google only brings up past events. Anyone have a link for more info on it?

Im thinking us Wisconsin people need a build day cause i got some stuff i wanna have done...just an idea //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
i like that idea... we should all meet =P (when i get my license back =O)

i like that idea... we should all meet =P (when i get my license back =O)
too bad u have nothing to build and u never had your license and I went to the AMS show there was nothing. They didnt bring the meter so we went to the radio doctor in madison. They metered us there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

AVX Mike

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
AVX Mike
Waite Park, MN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date