.:*'*::Computer Stuff F/S .:*'*:.

Participant count
  • Participant list

.::DuD3::.
10+ year member

EE in training
I'm doing some upgrades, and i'm getting rid of my old ram and video card. I ordered them from newegg and i still have the original receipt.

the ram is 2 512mb sticks of corsair xms. here's a link to the exact product. running smooth, i just need another gig for the games. 5-5-5-15 timings, ddr2 800. i haven't tried overclocking it, but i've heard of a lot of people getting some decent timings out of it. they are about 6 months old, so i'm looking for $50 obo.

the video card is a xfx 7600gt. its pci-express, already has the lifetime waranty and its transferrable. here's a link to it. i got it to overclock to 600mhz on the core clock and about 630mhz on the memory. was able to up the 3dmark scores by 500 points or so. its also 6 months old, and absolutely nothing wrong with it. i paid almost $150 for it new, so i'll take $100 obo.

i dont have any original pics up, but if anyone turns out they might be interested in them, i can take some. i'm very open to offers, so post them up if you are interested.

got some good ram there it also has lifetim warranty iirc.

im interested in the video card though the best i can offer ya is $80 shipped .

not trying to lowball ya its what i think its worth .

got some good ram there it also has lifetim warranty iirc.im interested in the video card though the best i can offer ya is $80 shipped .

not trying to lowball ya its what i think its worth .
you got a pm.

plus the ram does have a lifetime warranty too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

10+ year member
EE in training
Chesafreak, Va
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies