Anyone running the Orion HCCA 6.2 Comps?

Participant count
  • Participants list
The older HCCA comps from years ago had the same mids and tweeters as original a/d/s and had been made in the U.S but the new Orion comps lack quality.

The older HCCA comps from years ago had the same mids and tweeters as original a/d/s and had been made in the U.S but the new Orion comps lack quality.
- They are probably better than the old ones. What would be better at the same price or less?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Thanks for the feedback. It was a long shot but there will definitely be much more powerful subs in the trunk, so clearing it out isn't an option...
I would not recommend mounting it upside down. Not good for amplifiers. it will more than likely get too dammned hot and fail. you can mount...
I got someone with a side by side that'll buy the polk's off me once I got everything ready 😂
Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...
Are you planning on upgrading the alternator and add extra batteries?

About this thread

abqrb2000

10+ year member
abqrb2000
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from