Las Vegas SS AUDIO

EmoryD

Beware of bad business practice with SS AUDIO. I had an install done on 05/04/2007 up at SS AUDIO on 1253 Vegas Valley Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89109. After I picked up my car I noticed that the front of my brand new carbon fiber hood was cracked and that I had engine noises coming out of the speakers. I took the car back down to SS Audio and spoke to the owner John to let him know about the hood and noise. John looks at the hood and says well my guys didn't do that and says that he had noticed that when I had dropped off the car. That morning I had dusted off my car and before giving the car to john I saw the hood, no damage what so ever. John spent at least 15-20 minutes pleading his case and brings out his installers to testify. I was through listening to him say he works on 200K cars all day long, how honest he and his crew were and that this was a first so I left. On the way home from school that night I noticed that my front left speakers were not working also. Over the weekend I washed and detailed my car and noticed even more damages to the car. My back window molding was dinted from the installers leaning the speaker box on it. My center counsel was scratched all over from them setting the stereo bracket against it. On Monday 05/07/2007 I took the car back down to SS AUDIO and spoke to John about the speakers. John looked at the RCAs from the amp and I told him hey also look at these other damages. At that time John BLOWS up and says look I don't have time for this take it some where else I'm not even going to touch it. I said hey wait you guys were the ones that installed it and I paid you. John says well it's not going to happen I have 7 cars in front of you and storms inside his shop. A minute later one of his guys come out and says we will have you in after the shop gets swept up, 15 minutes. I told him ok. About 5 minutes later a cop car shows up and John greets him in the front lot. Come to find out this DA wants me trespassed off the property. The cops even said the shop was shady and it was wrong. BEWARE this guy is a real liar he also prints up false receipts marking your purchases down and his labor up. He does this to avoid paying more taxes. So that right there should tell you something. If you read this please pass this on to your friends. BEWARE of this SS AUDIO. BAD! BAD! BAD! BAD! BUSINESS.

Dang I bought my first system here awhile ago and I thought they did a fine job. They must have changed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Man, it sounds like there might be more to your story than meets the eye. I have had my entire system installed there and have been doing business with them for over 6 years. I have sent all my friends there and they have taken care of all of them. SS Audio moved the store to a newer and nicer location and carries Jl Audio and JBL now.

Chris

I am local. This other post sounds bit far fetched like it is some hater from different shop. I just went back there a few months ago and got the new thin W5's put into my truck. They were a little exspensive but well worth it

My cousin worked there! DID work there. He says they are shady and cut every corner to max out profits. When they do good work, its lucky. They have had a lot of return customers with problems.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

EmoryD

EmoryD
Las Vegas, Nevada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date