help a highschooler out.. : o )

chances are you won't find an amp to do 1000 rms x 2 channels at 2 ohms. From your signature, I take it you have Dual 4 ohm L7 subs since you want the power for each one at 2 ohms. If that's the case what you need is a mono block class d amp that will do 1500-2000 rms @ 1 ohm.

If you need a budget amp look for a Hifonics amp, if you want something extremely solid look for an Incriminator Audio 20.1 or Sundown Audio SAZ1500.1. Hopefully someone will have something for you. How much cash do you have? That'll probably be the indicator of the amp quality you'll be offered...

Good luck

id suggest trying to sell the watch and xbox first, then coming here with cash. youll end up getting yourself more, watch and xbox should go on ebay for a decent price

PM me with price and info on Xbox, I'm intersted....

Sorry about your grandpa, I know how you feel

Good luck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.