Anybody have any exp with these Zapco comps?

ebay, maybe okay.

people on forums, sure.

Zapco Buyers Beware!

It has come to our attention again that companies known as Woofers etc. and acaraudio.com are selling Zapco products on the Internet.

We emphatically say Woofers etc. and acaraudio.com are not authorized Zapco dealers.

Also, we don't know exactly how it's happening but amplifiers bought from the two companies and sent to us for repair have lost their original Zapco serial numbers, even the serial numbers we carefully hide inside each unit.

This removal or defacement of the official Zapco serial number voids Zapco's product warranty completely and borders on legally questionable action.

We once again warn all of you out there to make absolutely certain you are buying a fully warrantable Zapco product by asking to see the original ARPA of America Warranty Registration Card originally shipped with the unit (a serial number is always affixed to this card) or ask for the actual serial number and call us to verify its authenticity.

Tampered products hurt you and damage the reputation you've come to expect from Zapco products.

Beware and check for an original Zapco serial number every time you buy Zapco.

A World Wide Problem

Yes they are everywhere making claims. For example, http://www.caraudiosa in South Africa is not a Zapco distributor, and they are not a Zapco dealer.

The pictures on their web site were stolen directly from our 2002 catalog. Most of the products on the site are at least 3 model years old.

Remember, if you buy our product from this type of company you will not receive any support from Zapco or from our representative in your country.

If you have questions about finding our current products at a legitimate reseller, you can check our International Distributor list or mail us at sales@zapco.com

Wow good looking out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/handclap.gif.0c301076f534e244f0460706894f19e0.gif

i have a set of the reference blue cones. i have also had two sets of the iforce coaxials. they are a great speaker. i think i am going to get a set of the iforce coaxials for rear fill, maybe a set of 4" refs though.

As long as the store you buy them from has an in store warranty, you will be fine. Ask the store for details. But don't buy if it does not have a serial number.

i just installed my ck.16 competition speakers they sound great. I love them anyways i am running active on my setup and i have the comp cross overs so if you are interested in buying them let me know but the speakers re great sounding. u i actually hear notes i never ever heard befor on my stock speakers. i am running the speakers thru a dc reference 1000.4 but will be switching to a 4.0 with dsp6 ion the future. but my opinion would be there make good speakers.

I have the exact same components in my ride as my front stage. Completely amazing speakers. It's hard to grasp the fact that they are their entry level stuff. Definately worth the $$$ IMHO.

I heard their comp series and they sounded amazing. I'd expect them to though with that high of a retail price lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.