mobeious
10+ year member

what does 0hz feel like?
Bartow, FL
this is what $467 worth of raamaudio gets ya

there is one roll of BXT not shown

Picture001-13.jpg

Picture002-14.jpg

ok i had time today to do 1 door after work.... this is my first time dealin with raamat... i dont know if i love it or hate it... it forms to curves and dips very nicely but **** its sticky and messy.. my hands were literly black... its pretty easy to apply on easy to get to places but the inside of my door was a true b*tch once raamat touches itself u cannot get it appart but sticks like a champ to the door.. once u tak it down on the door it will not come off so if u missplace u better make it work... the ensolite is such a wonderful product easy to apply and very effective...

Door panel removed

Picture001-14.jpg

Stock foam removed.. once i saw this i said OMG

Picture002-15.jpg

raamat inside the door

Picture003-13.jpg

ensolited all the wires and bars and inside door

Picture004-11.jpg

Picture005-8.jpg

layer of raamat on the outside

Picture006-7.jpg

and a layer of ensolite to finish it off

Picture007-8.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.