Need Help On New Speaker setup for a Scirocco!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

dennisthamenace
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Please tell me what to be looking at as too what speakers to get, right now im looking at kicker and diamond component speaker setups, and i am new to the speaker scene and was wondering if these are the right speakers to get, and which ones i can even install? Oh and price range is low 100's if thats enough.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hmm. Maybe so. Ive never been more alert driving/riding than being on a Cycle man. Several think you just get on and ride away. A good set of...
A friend of mine had an issue with noise and whinning on an amplifier in his SQ truck. He was using a Gladen 2 ch. We tried about 5 of my...
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...
https://youtube.com/@SaabUnleashed?si=-8qdxpYY0yGzrMsL Here you go. This guy does android head unit reviews. His reviews are how I found my...

About this thread

dennisthamenace

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
dennisthamenace
shoreline,WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date