RSD's or Should I be different?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Never heard of those c4s, but I will say the rsd's are dam near impossible to beat at the price. Just drop them in and play. Great out of the box set.

I like the C4's for the price. Much better than the P gold.

Only other best buy I see at that price is the Directed CSX650 ikesound.com has listed for $69... Car Sound had a review on the previous model number and they were calling them perfect and comparing them to their esoteric studio monitors. And other people in the business have called them a best value. I still lean toward the C4, and they will handle more power.

the rsd is **** hard to beat for the price to value situation! i dont know why the guy is bringing up directed junk lol but yes i would take the rsd's over most stuff today in or a little above it's price range

The RSD's are excellent for the money, he could do a lot worse. But they are still a bottom teir product. All I'm saying is that there are a couple that are better. C4 is comparable to Crystal SSCS 6.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.