Box build for 2 rl-i8 8" subs(pics)

Boomin_tahoe
5,000+ posts

Hurtin' feelings errrday.
WA
Not quite done yet but about 85% done here as you can see in the pics. The most detail work I did was the vent area. The enclosure was designed by one of the members at caraudiojunkyard. Very awesome guy to deal with and would reccomend him to anyone seeking a design for any type of enclosure. Any questions, feel free to ask away!!

whats the spec on that box?

whats the tuning on that box?

Couse i need a box like that for my 2 rl-i8 8 too

any help would be great

I'll prob start the new box sometime next wk. It's gonna take awhile tho so I'm gonna take my time on it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...
The tricky bit is that they're soft and floppy and they may be stretched a tad to go over the frames. I've used them in the past and come out...
In order to answer your question, I would need to know what model (e.g. SW4200, SW7524DVC). Also, are you looking to make a ported box or sealed?
Thanks everyone for the feedback. I got scared of the 4th being to much for a newbie but did end up building a box to 2.1 Cubic Foot tuned to...
Love this sub, hate AB's site, short on info for sure. American Bass XR-10D2 box recomend: If you want to tune a 2.75 Cu Ft box (for two of these...

About this thread

Boomin_tahoe

5,000+ posts
Hurtin' feelings errrday.
Boomin_tahoe
WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date