2 R F power hx2 12" what amp?

Participant count
  • Participant list

gixxr13
10+ year member

motorboatin sob
maryland
im new to this so be gentle lol. im getting ready to build a sealed box for my hx2's and im gonna need an amp. i bought them off a buddy and dont know ne of the specs neither does he, it says 2000 watts on the magnet, im not sure if this is max or what but im sure u guys know alot better than me. i was looking at some hifonics, ma audio mono amps an they seem to have good prices.I would like to get one in the 400$ range

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Run the biggest AGM you can under the hood, the parallel runs to one of these - should be everything you need and then some...
What amplifier(s) are you using? What speakers? Is this your main battery or is it a 2nd battery? If it is a 2nd, how are you wired up? What if...
That’s the little single 6.5 inch enclosure. The Savard did just as well as the RDS. These subs do well in ported or 6th orders but not as well...
With 6500 rms.. you are still going to need some battery bank and/or supply for that demand

About this thread

gixxr13

10+ year member
motorboatin sob
gixxr13
maryland
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date