Rainbow Power Line CS275.27

keath23
10+ year member

I will be purchsing these speakers and will have them in the door panel of my 2003 Honda Accord. Yes I know I will need a mod for the door for the speakers to fit. My question is will I need a sub with these speakers, since they are supposed to play loud and low? I plan on using a audison amp (Lrx series).

The tweets are installed in my avatar if you are talking to me.

I wasn't too big on the mid. I felt I could get about the same performance out of the profi kick without all the modifications needed for the power line.

I was asking keath23, someone bought a pair of CS275.27 of ebay for 760.00 shipped from Isreal, hope they get them and no warranty. I am not against buying from ebay for a super deal but 760 come on. They could gotten a pair from you know who for 950 shipped new with warranty, at least I am pretty sure thats what they are going for.

I have heard people say in reviews that these things are so good and loud that they can actully do as good as some quality 8" and 10" subs. They will play down to 35hz. But the MSRP is like $1300.00 on the set.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.