Box Design

Participant count
  • Participants list

uzy
10+ year member

O
hey

im trying to design a box for the RE SX 15" i made a box but im not sure if it looks correct

http://www.subwoofertools.com/forum/ported-box.asp?Ew=29&Eh=16&Dia=9&Xmax=22&Vd=0.22&NumW=1&Vb=3.5&Fb=32&Qts=&Vas=&Fs=&CE=0

also were do i mount the sub woofer, and also should i smooth all the edges of the wood involved in the port area. and should i also put silicon sealent in each of the joins in the wood so its all smoooth:fro:

Do you really need 65^2 or port for that sub? Not familiar with RE specs, so that's why I ask.

If that's too much you can change the xmax until you get the desired port size.

Do you really need 65^2 or port for that sub? Not familiar with RE specs, so that's why I ask.
If that's too much you can change the xmax until you get the desired port size.
well im not sure either thats why i was asking if it was aright, obviously im a newbie to this. i used the x max form the sub and its 22mm. i put in all the stuff i needed such as the box size and tuning frequency, xmax, and driver displacment. i got all the info off the re internet site.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.