How many of YOUS have alarms?

Ali1
10+ year member

e6300 FTW
U.S.
like the title says, how many of you guys have an alarm on your car, and which alarm are you using?

I have the python 700 w/ keyless entry, shock sensor, enhanced window breakage, and the additional proximity sensor.

2wayFM LCD- RemoteStart, Keyless, Alarm, adding(on rebuild): fuel pump shutoff, extra siren, backup battery.
nG
How haed is it to add a siren? I have an extra one sitting around that I thought would be nice to put in there as well.

How haed is it to add a siren? I have an extra one sitting around that I thought would be nice to put in there as well.
Wire it in parallel.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

nG

all you do is connect it to your siren power wire and ground the other..I think the siren output wire will support up to 3 sirens..

i have a compustar 2 way fm lcd pager alarm/remote starter with a back up battery and a piezo siren inside,starter kill,shock sensor,keyless entry

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.