Just blew a fuse...

SAG3
5,000+ posts

________
So I'm driving home from work with my **** up kinda loud and then the bass goes off. I stop and check everything and come home and pull a fuse out of my Viper, it's blown. My system has been installed for almost two months and this is the first time anything happened. I haven't touched anything on the amp in a while, the settings on the deck were how I usually have them when I turn it up. What do I do?

Throw in the right size fuse. (30a)

You probably hit a really low hz note or something that blew it, not really a big deal. You can check over all your connections again if you want.

It was all I had at home, I'll go get 30's tomorrow. I was playing number 12 on Young Jeezy's CD when it popped, maybe you're right about the low note.

SAG3: you havent mention anything about your ground. how did you crimp your terminals? did you sand your ground? does they end of either power wire look burnt?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.