trying to get the hang of enclosure generators...

Participant count
  • Participants list
I would avoid inverting the subs if you can in a vented box, especially with your first box.
Why do you say that??? You won't damage them. Inverting normally causes some loss in SPL and a little better cooling but thats about it.

This work for 2 w6s? theres no driver dis because im inverting them. it will be 2 of these boxes side by side.
http://www.subwoofertools.com/forum/...Fs=25.0&C E=3

This calculator is not accurate. I would suggest using winisd or doing the math by hand. Those are the only 2 ways to properly calculate a ported enclosure..

Jon

Exactly, a loss in some cases in SPL, but in my experience the subwoofer gave off some residual noise when I inverted them, but then again the sub was right next to me, I should have elaborated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.