Need some opinions. Welcome all ideas.

WIRINGDIAGRAM5.jpg

BUMP

How long did it take to do that drawing? And don't say 5 minutes, cause I know that's a lie!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

Yes the drawing took me about 5 min. I draw them all teh time and got pretty good at it. As far as the wiring, i don't understand why you think it's so much. It's a diagram that is drawn to show detail. Not exact scale footage of wire. The reason i just used the link in the original post is because i am on an INMARSAT connection. If you don't know what that is it is a commercial and military satellite link and it's slower than mollasses on a cold day. It takes an hour just to get online and make one post. guess that shows my dedication to the forum. What i would like is opinions of the setup. What do you like and dislike? Obviously my goal is SPL but still musical. I'm considering a changable port for comps.

um.

you underestimate how hard 160 is.

with 4kw and a single 18 in a daily driver i do not think you will get above 155 to be honest.

but good luck.

um.
you underestimate how hard 160 is.

with 4kw and a single 18 in a daily driver i do not think you will get above 155 to be honest.

but good luck.
Well it's actually closer to 6000 if not more depending on voltage. The amps are 2400 strapped @ 2 ohm with 12.8 volts in. I'll be running each strapped pair at 1.5 with hopefully close to 14 volts continuously. I expect 1500 from each amp at the very least. I've decided to go with the 2 15s based on the comments about putting all that power on one sub for daily. I'm still coming up with ideas as far as a changable port. I may end up just doing one like meade. We will have to see. It's going to depend on how deep i can make the box. A changable port probably cant use any interior wall as a port wall so i will have to figure that out. Probably tuned to high 40s or low 50s. Does anyone know what the resonating freq of a 4 door 2006 blazer is? There is also going to be like 300 sq ft of deadener in it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.