I need help PLEASE

bacista88
10+ year member

boston
i have a question. in my car i have 61/2's all around but one day my right back stop working so i went to go unplug it and put it back in and wen i put it in. all it did is **** the cone in and thats it. so then i switched the wires to see if it works and it did the same thing. does anyone know what could be wrong plz help thanx

If the cone is just getting ****** in, that means that it is getting a DC signal...not good. Could the be the speaker or part of the amp in the HU. Try switching the rear speakers, see if the other speaker does the same thing, or if it stays the same. Then you will find out if it is the HU or the speaker.

i tryed everything i bought new speakers and tried it but it does the same thing so i dont think its my speakers. but whats a HU srry im a newb at this stuff

HU = Head Unit. That is your CD player. It is possible that your amp in your head unit is blown/damaged. If you still have a warranty on it, send it in and get it fixed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.