Total Noob with noob question..do I need an Amp if I run Focal K2's

Participant count
  • Participant list
They would sound a lot better with a sub and amps. With radio power, they might sound a little clearer than the factory speakers, but you are not going to say wow.

Don't even bother running the K2's w/o an amp!

Keep your stock speakers in there till you can afford the amp because they'll sound worse then your stock system w/o an amp.

-Nick-

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Thanks! It may never have made it to U.S. retail. Actually, I highly doubt it! They have diversified their product line now as can be seen on...
The next time it happens check the voltage directly at the Boss radio. If it has 12v on both the red and yellow wires and the black wire is...
As long as you don't run through (or in parallel with) the vehicle's factory wiring you'll be fine.
If I was set on using what you have: I would get a head unit that will play 40-50w RMS x 4. Use that for your 3.5s and 4 x 10s, or get a small...
I guess I asked for that when I declared myself a noob. I mean the interior side of the firewall which is heat shielded with Lizard Skin.

About this thread

Scoobie Newbie

10+ year member
Scoobie Newbie
Shilo, MB
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from