*VIDEO* 18" Fi BTL turning knob...

Looks like maybe a laptop stand?
Tighten the knob.. does it still turn? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
If I really torque it up it obviously won't do that, but even with it on cranked semi snug it still comes out over time.

LOL, it's just the base mount for my laptop that is connected to my passenger seats mounting bolts....

http://www.jottodesk.com/comersus/store/images/Media36.wmv

yeah,. my exhaust on my jeep did that. wow
**** what was that jeep runnin? It's krazy how deep and loud some exhaust systems get. I see alot of large 40 foot long trucks pass by my work everyday, sometiems the frequency of there exhaust sounds like somebody is doing a 30hz test tone drive by with a hi-powered system.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I got to message a DD woofer builder a decent bit my last stent of box designing; they would send me designs to do for or with individual...
And you (if you’re not a Ai BOT), for the sake of everyone in this forum, may want to quit posting, Your information is consistently off topic and...
Alpine PKG-M780 Headrest Video Package Dual 7" LCD video monitors pair of 7" LCD video headrest monitors mounting kits connection box 2 pairs...
I think in order to play video it needs an hdmi input. My jvc is supposedly able to play video yet dvd is the only format.
If you can have different things on the two original screens I’d want to believe a compatible hu having the features you want may be attainable...

About this thread

SHiZNiLTi

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
SHiZNiLTi
Scottsdale, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date