F#$K! Stripped T-Nuts. Suggestions to get it out.

quakerroatmeal
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Dallas, TX
Well knowing my f'n luck nothing EVER turns out right. I decided to seal up my aeroports cause they were leaking air. So I took the sub out to get to the box easier. I am using Allen Head nuts with T-Nuts. So I was screwing the sub back on and I guess the t-nuts came off from the inside. Tried everything to unscrew and I notice the T-Nut stripped through the wood and is just spinning. I tried just about everything and I cannot get the 1 screw that's stuck off. Not only that while taking one side out and trying to yank the sub up. It kept hitting my aeroport and knocked half of it off. So great. I was going to decide to leave that screw like that for now and just put the sub back on but now I can't since one of my aeroport came apart and I cannot get to it unless I pull the sub out. Anyone have any ideas without f'n **** up?

Shut the fuck up you Australian piece of ****. Swim in any direction and you will find a better country, **** sucker.
thats pretty much the attitude I was talking about //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

thanks for proving my point //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Doesn't come out far enough for that.
dremel a groove in the bolt head as deep as you can, then put a flat bladed screwdriver in the groove, and crack the bolt head in half, then, take the dremel to the other half of the bolt head, which is still connected to the bolt, and cut it off...

thats pretty much the attitude I was talking about //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
thanks for proving my point //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
his t nuts spripped...that can happen anywhere in the world......it's not about thinking about something before you do it......moron

dremel a groove in the bolt head as deep as you can, then put a flat bladed screwdriver in the groove, and crack the bolt head in half, then, take the dremel to the other half of the bolt head, which is still connected to the bolt, and cut it off...
thats retarded.........why wouldn't you just dremel the head all the way off the first time?

austrailians are morons

thats retarded.........why wouldn't you just dremel the head all the way off the first time?
austrailians are morons
because the bolt head is still pretty much flat to the subwoofers basket... dumbass!!!

you cant get the dremel wheel at the right angle to cut through the thread or bolt head...

I've removed like 20 bolts using this method... lol

because the bolt head is still pretty much flat to the subwoofers basket... dumbass!!!
you cant get the dremel wheel at the right angle to cut through the thread or bolt head...

I've removed like 20 bolts using this method... lol
if the dremel cant go down all the way....then why would it be able to cut the rest of the bolt head off?

you've had to do this 20 times?......austrialians........

if the dremel cant go down all the way....then why would it be able to cut the rest of the bolt head off?
you've had to do this 20 times?......austrialians........
go try it... lol

just think about it, before you post stupid comments //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.