Playing DRM files via flash drive on HU

veener79
10+ year member

I have to say I never got into the MP3 thing. My cell phones have been my MP3 player and for the most part I have just bought CD's on sale or online and I never got into buying MP3's. Now that I have my new Kenwood 501 and a USB flash drive and a deck that can read MP3's and WMA files I am thinking of getting some MP3's now. I had a few free download cards that I never used so I went to use them. They are for puretracks.com. You download them in WMA and the are DRM protected.

What I do not know is there a way to get these to work so I can play them on my HU. I am getting a protection error as of right now when I try to play them.

Thanks for any help on this.

those drm-protected mp3's can be a ***** to convert. i tried it once, but the only thing i could find did one track at a time. there's probably something better, but i gave up looking. why do that when i can get a whole album in 2 minutes..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.