Help tuning up an audio system

Participant count
  • Participant list

veener79
10+ year member

I have to say after getting my Kenwood DPX-501 I am very happy with the sound out of compaired to my old Kenwood head unit KMD-PS971R. I have to say on the 501 there is a lot of options on the audio setup that I just can not tell for sure if they are making a difference like adjusting the the filters and a few other things. When I got my home HD system and audio system I bought a setup DVD for it and after fine tuning I got my home system down and setup.

I have a very simple setup I have a Kenwood DPX-501, with a 10disk changer, and Siruis. That goes to 6.5" Polk Component speakers in the front and a 6.5" 2 way polk speakers in the rear. This is in a 2002 Honda Civic SI. I have to say I am very happy with the sound right now and I listen more to heavy metal. So I like Bass but not over kill of it

Thanks for any help on tuning this system just a little better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.