Looking for ideas: SPL oriented setup

psych0ticnemes1
5,000+ posts

Psych0tic Customs
Behind You
Hey guys,

I'm not used to going the spl route but i'm going to make an attempt at it this year. I have around 1500rms at 1 ohm from an A2400db to work work. I would like loud, impressive bass... but not muddy sounding bass. I may compete this summer, but this system is mostly for a loud daily driver that has the potential to be impressively loud. I have

Any recommendations would be appreciated, Thanks

Psych0

Well ill be the first to say it. MT or BTL. As far as that power goes u might want to stay with a single 12 and put all your power towards that if you want to get loud. DDs are always a good choice also.

i suggest Cerwin Vega Stroker Dual 4's Stroker_man91 has one off like 800 rms and it gets loud so u could get 2 and push 1500 rms to the pair..........But strokers arent cheap you could prolly get a pair for $400

Strokers are 2000 rms and 4000 max you could buy stroker_man91's he is selling his................ and just use the one and push 1500 rms to it.........

how is your electrical first of all?
Stock. Not looking to be that loud driving around so i'm not going to upgrade my alt, but i will most likely buy a nice battery for up front, optima/ kinetic etc. I'm looking to stay in a low stock division.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.